The Lightweight MEILENSTEIN is available as tubular (MEILENSTEIN T), tubeless (MEILENSTEIN EVO), as well as clincher (MEILENSTEIN C). The tubular, clincher and tubeless versions offer the best stiffness to weight (STW) values with maximum heat resistance. The MEILENSTEIN Clincher has already emerged as the outstanding winner in many tests and is probably the most exclusive and powerful full carbon clincher wheelset in the world. The Lightweight Meilenstein wheelset can be purchased with a 24 mm wide rim and is perfectly suited for Endurance and comfort road bikes.
The MEILENSTEIN 24 D is available as tubular model with disc brake. The MEILENSTEIN EVO (Tubeless) is also equipped with disc brakes.
The road bike can be equipped with the following wheel set variants:
- Carbon-Tubular (Lightweight MEILENSTEIN T), Carbon-Clincher (Lightweight MEILENSTEIN C) or Carbon-Tubeless (Lightweight MEILENSTEIN EVO) wheelset
- Rim brake or disc brake
- rim width 24 mm
- Front wheel with 16 or 20 full carbon spokes
- rear wheel with 20 full carbon spokes
- easily replaceable rotor for Campagnolo, Shimano and SRAM
- The SchwarzED (Black Edition) offers additional - simple clarity through understatement: spokes, rim and logos in black, greater durability and lower rolling resistance through CeramicSpeed ceramic bearings
Every Lightweight wheelset is carefully handmade in Germany. This can lead to slight variations in surface structure and colour. This is a characteristic quality feature of this particularly high-quality production method. Lightweight stands for high-end quality Made in Germany.