Shop and Event Assistant (paid by the hour)
We have our hands full here at CCC and we are therefore looking for a passionate individual who loves everything cycling to help us across the different initiatives that CCC is build upon, including events, community activations, club-house activities, brewing great coffee and more.
CCC was founded back in September 2021 with a mission of making cycling more inclusive through activations and events that brings the community closer together, and we challenge the rules that identify the more traditional approach to cycling in general. For us cycling is not only about marginal gains, we want to have fun doing what we love and share our passion with a diverse group of cyclist with a big smile on our face.
We love great build-to-last products, and source some of the finest brands from all over the world for our specialty store located in Charlottenlund. Here you can find products mainly attached to the off-road cycling category, but we like to refer to ourselves at a "destination for all-roads cycling, gear n stuff"
1. Weekend shifts at the store - Saturdays and Sunday (approx 15.hr per. month)
- Service our customers via the cafe and store.
- maintain a nice and well merchandised retail space and café.
- Support our social-rides on selected days as supporting ride-leader.
- Support on all administrative tasks connected to our events.
- Support the set-up of expo area during event days.
- Support the set-up and take-down of routes prior + post events.
- service participants on different tasks during the event days.
What we offer.
You will become a part of a community that loves to spend time together on and off the bike.
Responsibilities that can develop you over time becoming a key person within the cycling industry in and outside of Denmark.
Experience fun events free-of-charge from the inside, and develop your network within cycling.
Access to a great product portfolio consisting of some of of the finest brands in the business.
- you love cycling as much as we do.
- you have a great network within cycling which can contribute in the expansion of the Copenhagen Dirt Collective.
- your service minded and like to nerd products.
- Good at managing busy work weeks in peak periods.
- Flexible calendar a big plus.
- You don't mind working weekends, as long as it has something to do with cycling.
- Good sense of order.